Search for anything.

Study in Philippines

NMAT Only Graduates or Graduating Students (by the end of the current school year) of college (Bachelor's) degree programs are qualified to take the NMAT. After completing 10+2 from India, one has to enroll for BS course (which is about 10 Months to Two years, depending on the University). 40 percentile to pass.